View our latest opportunities below:
Assistant Property Manager
Amazing opportunity now available in Harrogate – Assistant Lettings Manager!
- An experienced Residential Lettings professional seeking a new challenge or a step forward in your career?
- Target driven and money hungry, with a proven track record of winning new business and a passion for property?
- A dynamic, competitive and entrepreneurial individual with a keen eye for business?
- Could you succeed in a high pressure, demanding role, where hard work, determination and success are rewarded at every stage?
- Want to work for one of Harrogate’s most respected and well known independent Estate Agencies, with and extremely strong presence across both Sales and Lettings?
- Want to be rewarded at every stage and be recognised for your hard work?
- Have good experience of working in Residential Lettings, ideally in the Harrogate area?
If this is you, then we want to hear from you!
We are now seeking an outstanding Residential Lettings professional to join the team as the Assistant Lettings Manager, assisting the already established Lettings Manager in the day to day running of this extremely busy department.
- To assist the Lettings Manager in the day to day running of this busy office in Harrogate, leading an already established team of professionals to new heights
- Canvassing for new business by working with local landlords, networking at relevant events and analysing the competition
- Managing the department in the Managers absence
- Leading and motivating the team of Negotiators, ensuring that they are the best team they could possibly be
- Not only working to and exceeding agreed branch targets yourself, but setting realistic goals for your in-house team, designed to bring out the best
- Successfully sell the company’s products, such as insurance and financial services, adding to the profitability of your branch
- A minimum of two years experience working in Residential Lettings
- Good knowledge of the Harrogate & District marketplace, with a good understanding of rental figures / yields and an awareness of the local competition
- Have an excellent knowledge of Property Management and have previous experience of dealing with referencing, serving Notices and AST’s
- A track record of winning new business
- Full UK driving license
- Ideally ARLA qualified or equivalent
- Strong negotiable basic salary designed to attract the best
- Uncapped commission structure
- Use of pool car
For more details of this position please contact us here