Our landlords, many with whom we have had long-standing associations, mainly comprise individual private landlords, family trusts along with a number of overseas clients.
One of our key aims is to ensure that we keep all lines of communication open as we feel this is paramount to ensure good property management but more importantly to maintain a good relationship with you, our client and your tenant.
The first class service we give to our landlords ensures that they have peace of mind that their investment is in good hands at all times.
For more information or to discuss your requirements – please contact the lettings team on 01423 569007 or e mail us here.
The Myring's management service starts at the very beginning of your relationship with us and we tailor this to fit in with your specific requirements.
- We ensure that your property is shown at its best during the marketing and letting process up to and including when your new tenant takes occupation.
- If works are required – redecoration ,furnishing, cleaning or general maintenance – we will arrange two quotes for you and implement the works on receipt of your approval.
- We will take care of all the complex legislation attached to renting a residential property. This will include ensuring there is an up-to-date gas certificate and PAT (Portable Appliance Test), a current EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) and that the electrical safety certificate is also up-to-date.
- An independent inventory clerk will draw up an inventory to be used at check - in and check-out of each tenancy. Any remedial works are carried out as necessary, based on the findings of the report.
- We will arrange for utilities to be transferred into the new tenant’s name and all final landlord accounts are paid up-to-date.